- You or your parents must be a member of a Society which is a member of the Federation
- Must be enrolled as a undergraduate student of an accredited University or College.
- Must be of Greek Descent.
- Exhibit high academic standing and leadership qualities.
- Submit an Official academic subscript, acquired from the University or College Registrar’s office.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from individuals other than a family member.
- Submit a brief essay regarding the general area of Greece, which the Applicant and his/her Family come from. No longer than three (3) typed pages in English.
Applicant’s parent(s) must be in good standing with their Society or Association, at least one (1) year prior to the application date, and their Society or Association to be an active member and in good standing with the Federation of Hellenic American Societies of New England.
Please mail the completed application, including transcripts, to P.O. Box 2580 Woburn, MA 01888 or submit your application by completing the form below before March 23, 2019.
Applications postmarked after March 23,
2019will not be considered.