- You or your parents must be a member of a Society which is a member of the Federation
- Mustbe enrolled as a Senior in High School.
- Verify college acceptance.
- Submit an Official academic subscript, acquired from High School.
- Must be of Greek Descent.
- Besides academic excellence, the applicant needs to show interest and participation in Greek organizations.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from individuals other than a family member.
- Submit a 2-3 page essay: Why we should have the Boston Greek parade? in English
Applicant’s parent(s) must be in good standing with their Society or Association, at least one (1) year prior to the application date, and their Society or Association to be an active member and in good standing with the Federation of Hellenic American Societies of New England.
Please mail the completed application, including transcripts, to P.O. Box 2580 Woburn, MA 01888 or submit your application by completing the form below before March 23, 2019.
Applications postmarked after March 23,
2019will not be considered.